Wednesday, July 15, 2009

List of Free Stock Photo Sites LINK

Hey Everyone, I know I've been out of commission, but I've decided to go on vacation. Yes, I brought my laptop, but it was so hard to find a good connection at the resort I was at and trust me this company is huuuge, you think they would've had it for free. Luckily this other hotel I'm now at as good internet connection and it's wifi accessible. I should be back home blogging on graphic design and art related items after Saturday.

My former college classmate, Lisa Gordon, came across this website listing free stock photo sites while on a search for a perfect photo for a project she is working on. I figured everyone has knows about a couple good stock sites that you have to pay such as Istockphoto and Stockxpert, but it doesn't hurt to have free stock sites. So check out POW STOCK Hey not everyone has the time to hire a photographer, but if you're fond of stock photos maybe this can help you out for a project you are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment