Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sticker Mule contest over at Gomediazine


Lately I've seen Sticker Mule contests popping up on design blogs and that's not a bad thing at all, especially if you're a fan of stickers. If you have a design that you want printed you can head over to Sticker Mule and/or you can try to win a chance to have some stickers made free over at the contest at Gomediazine. I have stickers I want made, so I'm going to enter.

If you're wondering about Sticker Mule stickers, they are some good quality stickers. I've used them and I do like them and their customer service is on point. They're a company I stand behind and recommend.
Head over to Sticker Mule if you want to get your stickers made right now.

2 comments:

  1. Here is an assortment of creative horse logos for my inspiration! I really like your great viewing style of my favorite designs and vote it with leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticker printing is so nice and design blogs and that's not a bad thing at all, especially if you're a fan of stickers.

    ReplyDelete