Thursday, August 6, 2009

SKETCHES vol.2

Well here are a couple sketches that I wanted to post the first time around(CLICK HERE TO VIEW), but I felt like waiting. I think I might even try to post a couple new sketches every week. It's always good to see other people's work and if you can draw inspiration then the artist did his job. It doesn't matter whether the inspiration was generated, because of hatred or being a very talented person that makes you want to strive to be if not as good as them, but better. I hope you look forward to viewing my sketches. -Joe Baron


I've always liked this sketch, but don't know what to do with it. I would like to turn it into a t-shirt design.




This sketch was from '07 and it's kind of creepy


I love the female form. I do find it humorous how I added the smileys.


This is a sketch that may turn into a t-shirt design, but I would have to lay out the plans for that idea.


I showed this to my friends and they found it creepy, because that's my face as a drama/comedy mask. It was quick, but maybe I'll find it and work on it adding shading.


No comments:

Post a Comment