Saturday, April 30, 2011

365 Days of Creativity -Day 108-118

Here's the update...My favorite was working on the newest sugar skull design.

Day 108-
Day 109- A portion of a draft of a flyer I did for a client


Day 110- Flyer that the company wanted and used.

Day 111- Glimpse of another flyer I worked on.



Day 112- I still wanted to create a comic book superhero composition, so I was sketching and here's one sketch.




Day 113- Sketching out ideas




Day 114- Beginning of the newest Sugar Skull process. If you were following me on twitter, you would've seen the process via twitpic








Day 115-



Day 116-Almost complete, but not quite

Day 117- The final result. I mocked it up on a t-shirt, because people were asking for it to be sold as a t-shirt. Since they were asking for this on a t-shirt I decided to see if I would print this up.




Day 118- Just doodling, hoping something would strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment