Friday, July 29, 2011

New Tees & Tanks from Cavata Clothing



Check out the new tees and the tank tops coming out of Boston's Cavata Clothing. I personally like the aqua colored logo splattered tee. I've said it before their logo is simple and well done, which fits their goal of raising money for arts and music programs while delivering fresh gear. If you're from Boston they have the Boston Cityscape design in Bruins and Patriots colors. I think the Cavata Productions Presents design is another cool design, because of the old radio feel with the vintage microphone. I feel the tanktop has the better colorway than the tee, but that's my opinion. Overall, Cavata puts out solid stuff and I highly recommend buying a tee or two from them.

Buy here: http://shop.cavataclothing.com/


1 comment:

  1. this collection of design are super and very nice post. new design are very good. all collections are pretty good..and all the best for your future designs..

    ReplyDelete