Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hydro 74 Hardcover book


As you may know by the occasional post, I'm a fan of Joshua Smith aka Hydro74. He recently had a hardcover book of 50 illustrations on pre-order. I pre-ordered the book and I received it early from the original date it was said it was supposed to arrive. I received it and it contained some sweet looking stickers. The book is thin, but you can see all the details up close in personal. It's a good reference book, but it's good to see how he created each design. Not all of the designs are on his portfolio, but those that are, it's good that you don't have to constantly go on his site to view. It's now $45, but it's worth it. I enjoy art books by various designers/artists, so it was a treat for me.

Purchase here http://www.merchline.com/hydro74/productdisplay.12717.p.htm

Below is what the pages would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment