Thursday, February 9, 2012

Metroid x Art Nouveau at Ript Apparel

Ript Apparel has this design up for sale today. So, if you want this on a t-shirt or even a zip up hoodie purchase it today, because it'll be gone tomorrow. RIPT Apparel print on soft tees and the printing isn't too shabby either. This tee was done by Ninja Ink, whom I own a Ript tee who's work was his. This is a nice blend of nostalgia and art. $10 for a t-shirt = win.

This one is a bit more of my taste, because it's a bit more artistic than other of their designs. When sites constantly post parody shirts one after another, it becomes very bland especially when some of them aren't that great. Don't get me wrong I've created some even though it's a bit rare for me to do and there are some really well done parody designs that deserve its credit, but it's good to switch it up. I can't knock them since parody shirts are very big business across the internet.

Buy this tee here http://riptapparel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment