Friday, August 6, 2010

Army Of The Pharaohs-Ritual Of battle CD Cover Art


I've always liked this cover art and feel it's quite creative. Army of the Pharoahs is a hardcore underground hip hop group that was put together by Jedi Mind Tricks frontman Vinnie Paz. They always stuck with an Egyptian theme and I liked how for this album theyy did not use a tomb of a pharoaoh, but incorporated a skull. I like how it has that old grainy feel and how the microphones as a violent scepter. I think the font choice was a good selection. The placement of the album title "Ritual of Battle" was a good choice, because you had the warriors at the bottom preparing their ritual before battles. I like it and feel this is a very creative design worth looking at, possibly used for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment