Thursday, February 3, 2011

365 Days of Creativity -Day 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33

I've been busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I'm still working on my goal of creating art whether it's sketching or a full piece and will post, hoping I'll be to post that day of or at least the day after the latest.

Day 27
It almost looks like it that Banksy piece, except it's missing the flowers.

Day 28

Day 29
Day 30
 
I don't know why I put 2010, when it's 2011.
Day 31
Recreated this design I saw and used some different elements, because someone wanted it. Sometimes it's unbelievable how easy a design can be created.

Day 32


Day 33

Last couple days I've been focused on some Summer designs and it's definitely needed, since New York has been having snow storms lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment