Tuesday, February 8, 2011

365 Days of Creativity -Day 38


Here is the final result from the sketch that I was working on the last couple of days. I honestly had no direction, except that I wanted to create a simple face in Photoshop, instead of illustrator. I decided to work with shapes and I felt splatter could make for an interesting element in this illustration. Even though I used splatter in this design, I still feel as though the white background still makes this image clean, because it's very clear. The focal point was obviously the face, but I think the diamond in the background and the glimpse of the circle adds a nice a touch. If I even wanted to put this on a t-shirt it is already separated.

Leave your thoughts and/or comments. Click on the image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment