Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures of Hothead Shirt from Ript Apparel


Here are pictures from the design that was up for sale on Ript Apparel The print came out pretty nice. I immediately rocked it, because it came out pretty good. This design was one that I had no idea where it was going to go. I know it's not a great design, but it was cool...excuse me I mean hot. The finishing product on any design usually makes a big difference from when you see it on the screen to in your hands. It looked really good, one thing I did notice is it looks like it's going to crack. At least on one of the two shirts. I hope it doesn't, but it does have a nice soft feel and usually when you print on red shirts, it's a pain for it not to crack. At least that's with white ink, you want to avoid red shirts. I'm not saying it won't look good or come out printed fine, it's just something to be aware of. I do know I added a bunch of distress and halftone distress effects on it. I made the design with the intention of halftones, so it limits the printing cost, but they made all the colors solid. Ript Apparel did an amazing job printing this design. I definitely would like to have another limited edition exclusive design on their site for sale again. They're a good company, so look everyday for an exclusive limited edition design on their site promoting different artists. Thank you Ript Apparel!

Click on the images to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment