Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lead & Light -Vibrations T-shirt

I just got this in the mail today and I'm happy with this tee. Designer Sam Kaufman heads the company Lead & Light(http://www.leadandlight.org/). The shirt designs are amazing one color designs that has great detail. The textures he adds to the designs just make it pop even more. I've been a fan of this tee since it came out in the winter or early spring. The tee entitled "Vibrations" is $15 and shipping costs $4, plus I assume the state sales tax(which will vary depending on where you live). The shirts are hand printed, it didn't matter to me but maybe to others it will. The print came out looking good. Check out the shirts, some of the designs aren't so complex. It's printed on American Apparel and it arrived pretty quick. I like it and if you want you can get the zip up hoodie. I'm a fan for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment