Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Days of Creativity- First 2011 illustration

Happy New Year, Everyone! I hope you had a fun holiday. This is the first post of the new year. Resolutions are silly, but goals are not. You can start a goal anytime, but the one I have in mind seems right to start on January 1st. I want to create a new sketch,design, or illustration everyday and post it. I want to put some work into it, because I could create a bunch of terrible sketches. It will be fun and difficult, but let's see how close I can come with 365 days of work. Below is the first. I wanted to create a geisha, so I drew one. All of the work was done in Photoshop, but the vector art was taken from an illustrator file. I hope you like it.
 You can view a close up on my deviant art page here: http://joebarondesign.deviantart.com/art/Geisha-191806520

No comments:

Post a Comment