Thursday, March 31, 2011

365 Days of Creativity -Day 81-85

If you've been following this blog for some time, you would notice that I have a goal I call "365 days of creativity". I want to try and stay fresh whether it's sketching or creating full designs. I feel it's always good to see an idea of how other people work or sketches to help bring some inspiration on your own work. Lately, I wasn't able to post, so I'll be posting my daily project every week. I will say that it is not always easy to stay creative or be on top of this, because life can be so busy. I'm trying and trying to stay on top of it with new ideas.

As always, click on the picture to enlarge.
Day 81-
Day 82 & 83
I have had this idea to have a diver diving into a galaxy in space, but I'm still trying to get the execution to come out right. Here is the picture I used, before I started to manipulate it followed by the execution.




Day 84- 

Day 85- Photography isn't as easy as you may think.



No comments:

Post a Comment