Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dave Rapoza TMNT Illustrations


WOW...Just wow! The illustrations that Dave Rapoza came up with is unbelievable. They are amazing and his interpretation is great. These portraits have character and execute a bit of a realistic approach rather than the cartoon style that the teenage mutant ninja turtles are known for. I'm digging Donatello, April, and the Footclan Ninja the most. I think the Footclan ninja is super badass with the texture and the ripped mask. The lighting on that picture works very well. Definitely check out the work by Dave Rapoza at http://www.daverapoza.com

Click on the images to enlarge













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I can't have that comment you left up on my blog.

      Delete